|Interview with Dora High Senior Matthew Dylan Freeman
By Emily Barton
1. What do you plan to study in college?
2. Where do you plan to go to school after graduation?
The University of Alabama.
3. What are your goals in life?
To succeed and excel in everything I do. I want my students that I will one day teach, to go on and be great musicians.
4. Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years?
I see myself, five years from now, playing ultimate Frisbee on the quad at UA. In ten years, I will hopefully be teaching music at the school that taught me --Dora High School.
5. What is your definition of success?
Success is doing what you love and doing it well while having something to show for it.
6. Describe Dora High School in one sentence.
Dora High School is my home and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.